MSP welcomes a variety of donations. In-kind donations tremendously enhance our clients’ experience as they move through this transitional time in their lives. We welcome all levels of donations and have an on-going wish list. Fulfillment of this wish list enables us to provide our clients with the needs to feel comfortable throughout their healing process. Our clients need these items on an ongoing basis and your help in supplying them is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, due to administrative and storage constraints we are unable to accept other donations unless arrangements have been made.
Please visit our Amazon Wish List for our most updated list of needed items.
MSP donation policy:
We can only accept:
- Gift Cards, in any monetary amount (our favorites are: Target, also Wal-Mart, Stop & Shop and CVS).
- Packages of diapers in all sizes (sizes 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups are most needed) and baby wipes
- NEW Large and extra-large duffel bags
- NEW towels in all sizes
- NEW twin sheet set
- NEW regular sized pillows
- NEW Diaper bags: if possible filled with new baby items such as bibs, diapers, wipes, ointment, pacifiers, socks, receiving blankets and unisex onesies/pj’s
- NEW baby bath seats for both newborns and toddlers
- New pajamas: children, women, pajama pants (teens)
- Spanish early reader children’s books
- NEW, unopened full-size toiletries for both men and women such as: deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo / conditioner, body wash, body lotion (especially hair and skin care products for women of color), shaving cream, and razors.
- School supplies
- Art and craft supplies
Other Organization Recommendations:
Furniture or Appliances: Furniture Sharehouse
Children’s Clothing (White Plains Based): Kids Kloset
Children’s Clothing (Port Chester Based): The Sharing Shelf