My Sisters’ Place is an independent nonprofit organization, recognized as tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, Tax ID # 13-2960628.
Your tax-deductible donation allows us to serve victims of domestic violence, stalking, sexual assault, and human trafficking in Westchester County, NY. Through your support, we are able to provide emergency shelter, counseling and support services, children’s programming, outreach and training, and a full range of legal services to victims who are seeking safety and a life free from abuse.
On behalf of our Board, staff, volunteers, and the people we serve, we are truly grateful for your support.
To make a gift online, please click here.
Donate By Phone
Donate By Mail
Donations should be sent to:
My Sisters’ Place
1 Water Street
White Plains, NY 10601
A corporate matching gift is an easy and effective way to increase the amount of your donation and maximize your impact. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program.
2) Print or request your company’s matching gift form. Most companies require you to provide a receipt of your donation.
3) Send in your completed form to My Sisters’ Place and we’ll handle the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to us.
One of the most advantageous ways to contribute to My Sisters’ Place is through a gift of stock. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks or bonds.
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible.
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation.
For more information about Planned Giving Opportunities click here.
Thank you for your support of MSP!